- For stays of 7 days or less, a deposit of $300 is necessary to confirm the reservation.
- For stays longer than 7 days, the deposit is $600.
- We require a minimum stay of two nights but we are flexible, depending on existing bookings.
- The deposit is non-refundable but it can be used for up to 12 months from date of booking.
- The balance is due 60 days from arrival.
- Payment can be made to the Canopy Family by credit card (we accept Visa and MasterCard) or wire transfer. We do not accept foreign checks.
- If cancellation is received between 60 and 90 days from arrival 50% of the payment is refunded.
- If cancellation is received less than 60 days from arrival the entire payment is forfeited.
- We recommend you purchase trip insurance to avoid losing your payment in case you have to cancel the trip.
Groups at our rainforest ecotourism lodges have special conditions. Please contact us regarding group rates and conditions.